Pont Fawr Bridge - Added to Bridges in Wales

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Park in the carpark of the cafe and there is a bench next to the river. I have flown under the cridge from there. No flight restrictions just watch out for the low flying hercules from RAF Valley on Anglesey. They frequently fly down the Conwy Valley.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 08/01/2023. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

2 Likes

That’s a damned weird bridge to driver over … going one way (westward?) you really have to hope that anyone coming the other way didn’t push their luck at the lights. :fearful:

Has been the scene of quite a few arguments because just as you suggest - there’s always one that tries to “beat” the lights :flushed::man_shrugging:t2:

Can’t help that it’s a very impressive bridge to drive over - from the town side. All you can see is sky!
I can imagine that distracts drivers from properly paying attention.

I’ve walked over a few times and that’s dodgy enough :flushed: Great little shop in the old house on the side opposite to the town - ideal spot for a tea/coffee or even a beer :beer:

1 Like