Seaton Delaval Hall, Northumberland - Added to National Trust in North East

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

I visited in the evening when it was closed and parked in front of the main gates: what3words /// The simplest way to talk about location

Keep within the height limits as it is on the flight path for Newcastle International Airport.

Seaton Delaval Hall is a Grade I listed country house in Northumberland, England, near the coast just north of Newcastle upon Tyne. Located between Seaton Sluice and Seaton Delaval, it was designed by Sir John Vanbrugh in 1718 for Admiral George Delaval; it is now owned by the National Trust.

Since completion of the house in 1728, it has had an unfortunate history. Neither architect nor patron lived to see its completion; it then passed through a succession of heirs, being lived in only intermittently. Most damaging of all, in 1822 the central block was gutted by fire, and has remained an empty shell ever since.

The 18th-century gardens of the hall are Grade II* listed on the Register of Historic Parks and Gardens

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 19/06/2023. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.