Shingle Street Suffolk

This where they also tested the bouncing bomb. One went ashore and took out the pub !! Now a home.
I am a new member and very shy and introverted. I need someone to say its ok, bad or go away !! Its nothing special I know but great area. Careful of the open prison.

9 Likes

Its fine, nowt wrong with it, perhaps add some music and next time look at varying the shots, some higher level looking down, some lower level, closer to the waves (not too close), some titles to tell folks what it is… Altogether nothing to be worried about though…

Yes, its just a quickie and I am a bit lazy with editing, must try harder. Going to NW Scotland in May, hope to get some good shots.

1 Like

Scotland is awesome, just remember to check the RAF are not flying low where you are… Drone scene gives the contact details, and there is also the Military Low Fly website schedule - Military low flying: RAF operational low flying training timetable - GOV.UK

That is very helpful thank you. However if you study the big red strip all around the left edges shows non restricted bits, so I hope that will be ok.

Alan

1 Like