St Trillo’s Chapel, Colwyn Bay - Added to Places of Worship in Wales

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission not required.

At Trillo’s chapel in Rhos On Sea is believed to be the smallest active place of worship in the UK. With room for 6 parishioners this 11foot long chapel still holds regular Sunday services.

Dating from the 16th century the current building replaced earlier buildings over the holy well of St Trillo.

This is right on the promenade with plenty of free parking.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 06/08/2022. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

1 Like

This video was my when I realised I need to practice the gimbal moves more.

If you’re trying for a summer sunrise here keep an eye out for the vanlife crowd. That black transit in the video - decided to open their doors to watch the sunrise. From their bed. The bloke who’d just opened his van doors onto a public footpath so his naked missus could get an early start on her suntan was not happy with me :joy:

I want to fly here @LordEdam, but there are no parking or take off and landing markers. Would you be able to add some to the map please?

If you turn on the satellite layers in the dronescene map you’ll see plenty of parking and take off options. I’m not sure adding these really helps, but incase you’re genuinely struggling I’ve added some markers.

1 Like

It 100% helps thank you

2 Likes

We’re coming into silly season so just keep driving along the road until you find a parking spot if it’s busy. It’s all free until you get to the shiny new bits about a mile to the east