The Fairy Bridge, Skye - Added to Bridges in Scotland

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

There is nothing particularly impressive about the structure itself, but it has a good amount of folklore attached to it, linked mainly with the Fairy Flag of Dunvegan Castle…

Nice small free car park next to the bridge, and good access to fly under and over, and along the wee burn for a 100 m in either direction…

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 23/06/2024. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

6 Likes

Wooosh lol proud of yourself through the bridge with the little sound effect there ain’t ya

Lol, I was trying to add something to make it a bit more interesting, the bridge was not particularly difficult to fly under, lots of room, but the wind was a bit of an issue…

I have used the same sound effect before on flying under bridges - notably the Gatesgarthdale Beck, but if folks find it offputting or boastful then I shall not use it again in future…

1 Like

It didn’t put me off it made me smile

1 Like

Lol, a smile is good :slight_smile:

Another great addition to the map Suzanne :smiley:

Scotland’s national tourist board should be paying your mileage expenses at the very least, have a word with them :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you kindly… Hmm, if only they would give me a job just capturing the beauty of Scotland, I would be there like a shot!

3 Likes

Another great Video

1 Like

Thank you kindy :slight_smile: