The Pepper Box, Salisbury - Added to National Trust in South West

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

The Pepper Box, pepper box hill, Salisbury SP5 3QL.

A nice little place with gorgeous surroundings, a shame the day was very moody when visiting, stunning views all around that I can only imagine are even better on a nicer day, however i did not let this put me off,
The pepper box is on national trust but TOAL was literally 40 - 50 feet across the road off there land, I parked in the car park at the location & walked across the car park then across the cattle grid taking me across the road, where there is a gate slightly set back where’s there’s an entrance to a big field, I stayed this side of gate on some grass, great thing to the subject was only about 60 - 70 foot away from TOAL point,
was not overly busy but can imagine it does get busy so do be mindful if visiting, dog walkers, family etc, in all just a nice little place; well worth a visit.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 13/01/2024. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

2 Likes