Tottenham House Great Bedwyn Wiltshire - Added to English Heritage in South West

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

Tottenham house is a grade 1 listed English country house it sits between great bedwyn & Savernake forest, I’ve been meaning to try & fly this location for a while but had not realised it was under construction, after not wanting a wasted journey I still proceeded to fly,
I did do a bit of research on google & I shall add a couple of links, from what I’ve seen this place looks amazing when in tip top condition & would like to re visit when all work is done,
TOAL & parking was very easy I parked at saint Katherine's church great bedwyn, parked in a car park at the side of the church & walked down a bit of a muddy single track road remembering the location was to my left, where I then cut up through some trees which on looks towards the location, only thing you have to be really carful of is the over hanging trees which you can’t get away from, I hand launched the drone then hovered & slowly moved out from under the trees over a field,
I’m not sure when the renovation will be complete but that’s when it will be worth another visit,

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 21/03/2024. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

7 Likes