1 Year ago today

February 1st 2019, a year to date.
Not seen a drop this year (yet)

10 Likes

Don’t need that ! 27deg here in Tenerife right now but I can confirm it was indeed snowing at Manchester airport last Tuesday when we flew out here.

3 Likes

Wow! Slightly jealous! Send some sunshine back and have fun :ok_hand:

1 Like

I will try and do that for you. We will be heading over to the harbour shortly to board the catamaran for a bit of whale and dolphin watching. Hoping to see a nice sunset on the way back in around 7pm.

4 Likes

Looks amazing! And hot :face_with_raised_eyebrow: hope you don’t fall of the boat :smirk: think of all in the UK with 30mph winds all just staring at our drone cases! :neutral_face::cold_face:

1 Like

That’s not good, I hope that wind has dropped before I get back. Really really wanted to bring the mini over here but as I said in a previous thread, it’s just not worth it with the no fly zones here and the potential fines.

2 Likes

Yeah, never worth the risk!

Helidreams helicopter charter seem to have the monopoly on air space around Adeje and are flying up and down the coast several times a day a few hundred feet up doing sightseeing tours.

1 Like

Up yours Greta Thunberg. Global warming is here, and we’re lovin it.

2 Likes

5 Likes

My Mrs flies in from a lovely warm Thailand on Sunday - she keeps asking if “White colour” i.e. snow has fallen yet !!! Silly sod can’t wait to get her boots, jumper(s) fleece, hat etc etc on lol bless

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Brilliant, love this type of humour

2 Likes