2020 Mixed Theme Challenge

So these are the individual pics for reference. i think because you can see the other maze in each pic it effects what you centre on…

6 Likes

Two together definitely works! :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Agreed, good choice :+1: :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks for you entry, Jay.

That brings the entry tally to 7. :+1:

2 Likes

Here’s my entry, this is the Eddie Stobart Container Logistics facility in Widnes.

12 Likes

Thanks for you entry, @kvetner .

That brings the entry tally to 8. :+1:

2 Likes

Love them all, Jay !

1 Like

Some great shots for the 2nd theme coming through - I have plans but doubt I will get to see them realised.

Was at a martial arts seminar at the weekend before, and the location of this place trains on these foam mats (my class is tough - we train on solid gym floors :slight_smile: ) - anyway, at one point there’s this 180 jump which I’d done at least 6 or 7 times but on this occasion I landed at a slight angle right on the join between two mats. It gave just enough that it sent my almost 16 stone rolling over on my ankle. 8 days later and it is still a bit of a balloon :frowning:

Not much walking, l;et alone flying going on here.

2 Likes

Felt better today so ventured out to a couple of potential sites,this one was lovely and sunny but with high winds, second site being saved for another day, wind there was much worse :slightly_frowning_face: so I :chicken:'d out

more details at this link:
http://www.trevord.com/navaids/dty.htm

Mavic Pro, ND4, taken form 4K video,

Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thanks for you entry, Steve.

That brings the entry tally to 9. :+1:

Just over one week remaining for your VORs of the UK Geometric Patterns Theme entries. :+1:

1 Like

@GADC_Committee

Maybe a silly question I should know the answer to… but can a member put more than one entry into a category if the photo subject is different?

A price awarded to the first clever sod who says I’m too lazy to find the rules hidden somewhere on this site :laughing: :laughing:

Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Challenge rules are always in the first post of the thread.

1 Like

What did Dave win? :rofl:

1 Like

A “price” … not even a “prize”. :wink:

1 Like

Doh, I didn’t spot that :man_facepalming: :rofl:

1 Like

I was going to give out a :beer: at the Great Meet Up but it looks like you’ve got me out of that one HAHA :laughing::laughing:

You reckon? I’ve not decided what my price is, as yet. :moneybag:

1 Like

OK I got the answer :frowning:

2 Likes

So my entry for part 2

, Howden Minster Not ideal conditions with sun none existent, but I thought I’d give it a shot.

7 Likes

not got what I want but have a choice of 3 shots I like, which one shall I enter??? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: