2020 Mixed Theme Challenge

Filmed there at new year. Not a bad little site.
I took off from across the road.

cool music that goes well with the footage

Thank you, kind of you to say.

Great shot :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I took off from the other side of the road as well, off the main road there is a smaller road with a lay-by took off from there. It’s not that near the priory but has a clear unobstructed view of it. Is a low power line going across the road but quite easy to navigate around.

Yep same here. Perfect view.

I remember going in that when it was a nightclub !!! Bloody hell, that takes me back. Wonder what happened to her ( the “lady” i was with, not the ship lol )

1 Like

My entry for Abandoned

WW2 pillbox perched on the cliff at Hollym, East Yorks

11 Likes

That’s definitely Derelict But then I understand either is equally acceptable Nice photo Good Luck!

Both bases covered, derelict and abandoned :wink:

3 Likes

I finally managed to get off the Ark today, if water is the next category I’ve got so many options!
Here’s my entry… a little abstract… “White Goods Tetris” - taken at a local recycling centre in high winds this morning. It shows the sorted abandoned White Goods waiting their fate. I’ve obviously not been outside or seen the sun for so long I’ve gone stir crazy! Great to get a short flight out if nothing else.

6 Likes

:man_facepalming:t4::joy:

Cracking shot Gaz, :+1:t4:

1 Like

Thanks @Rezzmo and @Klokman … taking the number of entries up to 11.

Five days remaining for Theme #1 entries!

2 Likes

Thanks Steve

1 Like

Right then, i am so upset that i wasnt able to get out anywhere due to weather conditions even with the extention. In a last ditch attempt, yesterday i risked it all to take the drone out. To say i had next to zero controle due to high winds is an understatement. But here it is, an abandoned cottage quite litterally in the middle of nowhere near Sheepy Magna.

Pic deleted

7 Likes

@Proteous
Nice filming and editing Jay :clap:
And just up the road for us Nuneaton lads😆
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

@Proteous are you entering the video or the picture?

Let us know and we’ll edit the post to remove the non-entry item.

What a random place to stick a house
Great shots though :ok_hand::heart_eyes:

It would suit me ! If it wasn’t derelict !

1 Like