2021 Fundamental Colour Challenge

Verrrry nice @McSteamy2010!

I did set off to get some blue tennis courts this morning as well, but was foiled by a DJI geozone that failed to unlock like it was supposed to. :rage:

2 Likes

Thanks mate, been meaning to get to these for the last week but the weather has been shite, had a 5 minute break in the rain today :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Very nice image Steve @McSteamy2010 :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks Rich :pray:

1 Like

Derwent Water, Lake District
7:10am 17th May 2020
With my Dji M2

8 Likes

The sky
2021-05-17 22:00
DJI Mini

6 Likes

Aren’t the violet ones harebells? :thinking:

What’s left of the Dunston Hill opencast mine in East Ayrshire
3-shot HDR taken with Mini2
18/05/2021 @ 19:50

Now I’ve discovered the place I’ll be heading back some sunny and still day with the M2P (and proper walking boots on) :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Last Nights Sunset 18/05/21 Over Manchester from the South over Salisbury Playing Fields
with Mini 2

9 Likes

Looking south down Crummock water in the Lake District on 18th May 2021
With my Dji m2

5 Likes

Where: Glastonbury Tor, Somerset.
When: 19/05/2021
Bird: Mavic 2 Pro

10 Likes

Great image Steve @McSteamy2010, but these always mess with my head :dizzy_face:

1 Like

A great way to capture the blue sky , love it :+1:t5:

1 Like

Just a few days left to enter! :scream:

You dont fancy doing a last minute subject change by any chance Rich? Something like ‘Heavy Rain and Strong Winds as seen from indoors’ maybe?

And just the same few days before the RTF Photo Competition starts!

You can select the subject for the competition by voting here - votes close Saturday 23:00 - competition starts Sunday 00:01

1 Like

Shameless plug! :rofl:

1 Like

Was hoping to get out today to capture something blue, but it’s grey and windy here just now. So instead here’s the wife’s uniform’s on the washing line :+1: :grinning:
Where: My back garden
When: 22/05/2021
Mini 2 at an altitude of about 5ft.

7 Likes

You’ve had as much luck as me so far I see John :grin:

1 Like

Yeah and I almost lost my Mini 2 to a clothes peg as the wind blew it straight in to it :joy: