2021 Fundamental Colour Challenge

Damn! How’d you guess :man_facepalming::joy:

Not sure theres enough public liability available for that shoot lol :joy:

1 Like

Local bus depot?

Or the local NHS Blood Bank? :rofl:

4 Likes

Here’s my effort, taken today after work at Plock Court Sports Centre, Gloucester.

14 Likes

Thanks for the entry @RichGBiscuit - that makes three on the very first day!

2 Likes

Can we submit more than one entry? Got a couple of other ideas that might work :thinking:

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Ok, thanks :+1:

1 Like

@RichGBiscuit sorry, that should have said Yes

2 Likes

:point_up_2:t2:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: my fault anyway! It clearly says it in the rules that more than one entry is allowed :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Some really good entries so far :ok_hand:t2: I’m struggling to find a decent ‘Red’ subject at the moment. Definitely harder than I initially thought it would be. I like a challenge though :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m struggling too, had a quick look at Glasgow on Google Earth, apart from red tennis courts and playing fields didn’t find much else. Need to think outside the box :thinking:

3 Likes

This photo was taken by Mavic mini 1 at crosby beach, Merseyside, close to liverpool.

In middle of sea waves stands a sculpture man from artwork “Another place”. I was lucky to view this fabulous sunset scene and took a shot with my drone on the day. The last sunset light painted everything in red and added final warmth to this world and the lonely man.

Hope you enjoy this :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Cracking photo and great description too :+1::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Doesn’t the image have to have been taken after 12/04/2021?

3 Likes

That’s what the rules say.

They also say:

Along with lots of other things that are probably worth reading twice :blush:

4 Likes

Shame about the date 'cos that’s a cracking photo!

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

This is the start of the World Heritage Site Jurassic Coast, East of Exmouth.
Taken this morning the shot shows the distinctive RED sandstone cliffs.

8 Likes

Nice!

But also… dammit! That’s me going to have to go find something else red now. Ah well, at least from tomorrow I can leave the county :wink:

3 Likes