2021 Fundamental Colour Challenge

I actually shot Celtic Park a fortnight ago, had to apply to DJI to get the GEO zone unlocked. I did think of doing it again but I’d need to get a lot closer to get lots of green in. I wouldn’t say the above image is fundamentally green as there is as much grey as green. Ideally I’d want a drone directly over the pitch :thinking: :joy:

3 Likes

Just whip the mini inside for a quick shot :wink::joy:

4 Likes

I was being a little sarcastic Deano :joy:

2 Likes

Water Tower at Pitsford Reservoir Northamptonshire
Today at 18:20 29th April 2021
Dji2

9 Likes

Wow you’re really cracking on with this ‘Green’ challenge Jason. I hope you leave a few ideas for the rest of us :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m a newbie and I’ve got the bug that’s my last one for Green! But I love a challenge :joy:

1 Like

Haha I’m just messing mate, keep em coming! Got some good shots there :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Taken around 5pm today near Leighton Buzzard. 1/200th. f2.8 ISO 100. MM2

10 Likes

@geoff some milky green looking water there.

Yeah I’m sure that would go down well :joy:

Is this an entry?

1 Like

Yes, really was this colour! Could see large fish swimming around so can’t be too toxic🙂

1 Like

Yes why not - I did try to edit with today’s date & time of 12:00 noon but it wouldn’t let me.
Location is shown & was taken with my M2Zm

Video of Sea Kayaker’s in the green tidal flow coming into Piel Channel, Roa Island, Barrow in Furness. Taken yesterday 29/04/21 at midday with all parties being involved.
shot at 4k 30fps however uploaded to you tube at 1080p

4 Likes

Another fundamentally green try.
MM2 near Princes Risboro, Bucks. May 1st around 11am.

6 Likes

Taken this morning whilst out walking the hound between Fromebridge Mill and Saul Junction, Gloucestershire. Taken with MM and polarizer

12 Likes

@RichGBiscuit That’s just fantastic

1 Like

Thanks, just going through a few others I took this morning so there may be a couple more to post soon :crossed_fingers:

Another from this morning, taken with MM and polarizer near Fromebridge, Gloucestershire.

7 Likes

Last one for today, trying something different for the green theme whilst hoping my mini wouldn’t try and land itself on the lillipads :grimacing: Taken on disused stroud water canal near Fromebridge, Gloucestershire

9 Likes