2022 Fundamental Colour Challenge - Winners Announced!

Its a clever photo mate. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for your entry Mark :+1:

1 Like

Photo taken on the morning of Sunday 10th April, at Powerleague Manchester Central, Ardwick, Manchester, using a DJI Mini 2.

19 Likes

Great shot @kvetner :+1:

2 Likes

Photo taken 10th April 2022 @ 08:41, Blackpool Lifeboat Station, Central Promenade, DJi Mini 2.

15 Likes

A pair of green bowling greens, Ashdell Bowling Club, Thornton Cleveleys

Taken 8/4/22 with a DJI Mini 2 with CPL filter, screengrab from 2.7K60 video

13 Likes

Thats a cracker Mark…beautifull lines and angles on that roof…well done!

1 Like

plain and simple and all green :rofl:
dji mini 2 ND16 filter over Mentmore Park

11 Likes

I’m green with envy with some of these images!!

3 Likes

The church of St James the Great, Old Miverton. Taken 10/04/2022 from a screen grab off my dji mini se. Plenty of contrasting greens. Found it hard to think of an interesting scene. Some great previous entries and looking forward to seeing all the future ones!

14 Likes

Some great entries guys. :clap:

I’m still searching for better than I took at weekend, I have something of interest where I’m working today but the wind is starting to pick up :slightly_frowning_face:

Taken today (11th April) at about quarter past three, at one of my customers properties in Elgin
Nothing special but I have no more time left for flying this week, so this will have to do :frowning:
Edit to add, taken on a mini2 in 30mph winds

18 Likes

Orpheus at Boughton House by kim wilkie

Taken 10th April 2022 @8:40am
With Dji Air2s

The Duke commissioned Kim Wilkie to design a striking new landform, Orpheus. It is named after the famed musician of Greek mythology who, when his wife Eurydice died, went down into the underworld to try and reclaim her. His music was so beautiful that Hades relented and allowed Eurydice to return to the world of the living.

Orpheus takes the form of an inverted pyramid, sunk into the earth and open to the elements. It is at once a negative space and a sculptural form. Its serene lines seem to invite you to descend into its depths and enjoy the tranquillity.

It was completed in 2009 and you can see a clip of Alan Titchmarsh exploring Orpheus below.

Orpheus at Boughton | kim wilkie

13 Likes

“Hey boss, what shall we do with all the earth we dig out ?”
“Hang on, I’ve got an idea…”

Civil engineering 101 :smiley:

Honestly, this was a bit of an afterthought on my trip up to Harborough Rocks this evening but I’ve a busy weekend coming up so I may not get out again. It’s the Hoben International plant - all manner of limestoney industrial products.

Taken with the Mavic Mini at 19:12 on 2022-04-13

11 Likes

Great entries guys :+1:t2:

1 Like

Green,Green and not so Green.
The green is the … errrr green … the other green is the solar farm and that load of green buildings housing a bio-digester plant.
The not so green are the acres of Land Rovers parked on the site of what was once Baddesley Colliery, North Warwickshire.
Taken today with a Mini2. maybe on Auto or messing about with all those fiddly bits.

7 Likes

The Arklow Castle is a General Cargo that was built in 2017 (5 years ago ) and is sailing under the flag of Ireland taken on the Manchester Ship canal.

Taken on DJI Mini 2
Date 14/04/2022 at 17:58

3 image HDR
F-stop 1/240
ISO 100

This vessel was on its way up to Manchester this afternoon when I snapped this picture.

It was a very hairy picture to take. I have manoeuvred my drone between the ship and the dock front wall almost under the level of the dock side itself.

I can provide my drone track if needed as this picture does look like I have taken it hand held.

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:4801329/mmsi:250004289/imo:9757101/vessel:ARKLOW_CASTLE

12 Likes