Sounds like you’re me just a few months behind. and i have the pro not zoom. No worries, wish I had a few tips before I did it.
you’re examiner may be the same but different location, shouldn’t make any difference.
Theory is up to you to revise and learn,
Forgive if teaching to suck eggs but below is what i took away from my test and what i SHOULD have done before (and is now 6 months ago)
Practice, practice, practice. Looking at the drone, not at the screen.
Remember to take all your paperwork, I know someone that didn’t and weren’t allowed to even take off
1) Manual Take off, no-one had told me about manual, not using the take off button on the screen.
2) Manual Landing, as above
3) When Landing look at drone not screen
4) Know how to calibrate compass, and do it before you take off, my examiner was stickler for it before each flight. Might want to ask if they want you to.
5) Practice flying, slow and smooth, box all facing one direction and corner to corner, box changing direction of camera, then do both in reverse.
6) RTH, know how it works and that yours does.
7) know your safety procedures and how the matrix works.
8) make sure you really nail your flyaway bubble and try and get all main obstacles etc in, I missed a few including a prison
Sure there’s more but hope that helps, feel free to ask if need anything else