50% off Affinity Photo

2 Likes

Cheers. Tried it a while ago and by the time Iā€™d decided that I may quite like to buy it Iā€™d missed the discount.

1 Like

I bought it on one of their previous half price offers (they do them quite regularly). IMHO itā€™s well worth the full price so at half price itā€™s a steal. Much better that itā€™s a one-off purchase than the subscription model of that ā€˜otherā€™ well known photo editor.

1 Like

Looks good. Iā€™ve not had a decent photo editor for years and this seems like a good deal.

Does a license allow installation on multiple computers?

Yes 2 or 3 not sure but I certainly have it on 2.

1 Like

2 is a good number for meā€¦

Sorry, they must have changed their policies, just saw this on their websiteā€¦

As a private individual, you can download, install, use and run for personal use, one copy of the Serif Software directly on each computer running either (depending on your purchased license) Microsoft Windows (ā€œWindows Computerā€) or macOS (ā€œMac Computerā€) that you personally own or control.

1 Like

That sounds fine to me. I own two computers i want to run it on.

@Yith This is from the horseā€™s mouth as it were, Iā€™ve just checked my licence from the most recent update and hereā€™s a screenshot.

1 Like

I have Lightroom through work, how do people feel affinity stacks up (as I wont have lightroom forever)?

I have LRand Affinity, I find LR easier for editing raw images(that is probably because I was weened on LR)but Affinity is better for object removal and the clone tool in Affinity is far superior to LR or PS, Affinity is also brilliant for 360 panos and sky fills.

Well worth the one off payment.

2 Likes