A few more from above our house with the fog rolling in, this was the only glimpse of the sun we got today

16 Likes

Lovely (but long) title ?

Any clues to the location, will probably get you more views

1 Like

Do you live in a cave?

2 Likes

I was almost in tears this morning as I could not get out to fly and had to do boring parenting instead. Im out tomorrow morning and have Monday and Tuesday off. So praying for good weather.

1 Like

Come on Gavin give us a clue :man_shrugging:

What do you mean?

1 Like

Location location location :man_shrugging:

Tomorrow is just a quick one to a place called Peel Tower just outside of Ramsbottom.

And Monday and Tuesday I was thinkin.

Bamford Edge, Ladybower and the Trinnacle.

The pictures above from just outside your house, where is that location?

:+1:

1 Like

Looks like people have lost the ability to see who it was that posted the photos in the OP.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

This is 12 miles south of Oban in Argyll & Butetaken with a Mavic Mini just before sunset on 18/12/21 The fog has been over the coast for 3 days now so its nice to get above the gloomy fog and see across to the Isle of Mull and in the other direction is east to Loch Avich and Loch Awe…

3 Likes

Not sure what you mean… No I dont live in a “cave” I live in a cabin at the head of a freshwater loch surrounded by stunning scenery !!

2 Likes

I think you’ve incorrectly took the tone of my reply. Perhaps I should have added a wink at the end. It was a bit of fun.

2 Likes

Its 12 miles south of Oban, the “Braes of Lorn”

1 Like

Not far from another member, @ash2020 …

1 Like

Yes, Dave, Gordon and I know each other quite well.

1 Like

If I remember rightly, when Gordon got his drone I recommended joining GADC.

1 Like

Don’t worry…You will eventually find the Key to your Front Door…Lol :laughing:

And you call that living Do You ??? :slightly_smiling_face: