A Great day to fly,hayling island golf club

Just a few shots,while experimenting with camera settings !Yes i know ,still lots to learn :joy::joy:

11 Likes

Cracking photos Tony mate :clap:t2:

1 Like

Wow, they’d make lovely screen savers.

1 Like

Thanks Brian had not realized ,when i bought my mav 2,that it is basically a flying DSL ! Still trying out settings,will play with panos and hyper lapse next !:+1::+1::joy:

1 Like

Brilliant set of pics Tony

When I compare with those I shot on my Mavic Air in the same place, I can really see the additional level of detail that the Mavic 2 Pro captures ( dear Santa :santa:!!!)

2 Likes

Dear Santa,please gift a Mavic 2 pro to Brian B,thank you!:+1::+1::grinning:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Great place to take photos.

1 Like

With a Mavic Air!

1 Like

Love the marks the boats make in 8305CCAC-8567-4E48-A4F4-016421DDC2FF.jpeg (Snappy title, that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great pics. Any details of photo settings? Auto/Manual/filters I have a lot to learn!

1 Like

great photos

1 Like

I agree Doug, and not knocking my Mavic Air , it’s a fantastic drone - just would like the range of the MP2 and level of control of the lens. Anyhow, that ain’t going to happen anytime soon…

3 Likes

Love the first one!

1 Like

Still can’t work out what’s going on in the first one.
Go on Brian, put me out of my misery.

1 Like

I’ve gotta get out more. These are breathtaking.
Thank you so much for sharing and showing the beauty in everyday scenes.

1 Like

Nope, me neither…

The last time I thought I knew what was happening, I haven’t lived down yet… Still have the Plonker Badge as proof :blush:

So I’m not saying a word about this photo :rofl:

1 Like

At a guess I’d say it’s some school/college kids doing some kind of beach survey as part of a geography course. Probably “coastal erosion” related.

1 Like

@DougT @OzoneVibe

Yes Dave is right, we were sitting there on the beach and were suddenly surrounded by 30 + kids doing a beach survey. Peace disturbed I thought let’s get the drone in the air!!!

1 Like