A history of Packwood House, a National Trust property in Warwickshire

Took advantage of a decent day’s weather to film at Packwood House in a little place of the same name in Warwickshire. It’s is a National Trust owned property but the road through the middle of the estate is Council owned, or at least appears that way on their and Drone Scenes map! Had no issues filming but for some reason Davinci Resolve wouldn’t Export Render the piggin thing! Took me 3 days and 6 attempts with different delivery page settings to successfully render it. Hope it was worth it!

Drone Scene entry is Here

7 Likes

Having just visited Packwood, the other week, I really enjoyed your blend of video footage, drone and handheld, and your historical narrative. Of course, you had one of the few rare better weather days!

1 Like

Hi @philparker, it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions page, and say hello properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

@philparker Thx Phil, glad u liked it. We sure did luck out with the weather and no childminding duties! :rofl: Used Drone Scene while I was tucking into my obligatory cream tea while there, so do look out for next weeks video. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like