A little spin with the Avata

Took the Avata out for a first real spin of the year last, up at the now defunct Beacon golf course at UpHolland.

Loving the new Mot. 2, tighter turns and more dynamic shots. Need some more practise to get the best though.

SPORT mode

@Njoro, I tried those reverse fig 8s last night mate. :scream:There head battering!

3 Likes

Been thinking LOS reverse 8 you tend to have a reference point at the crossover point which has to be more difficult to do under the goggles.
I’ll get myself ready in the head before trying….:crossed_fingers:

You have a fantastic flying site there….:+1:

Yeh I think that’s the trick, I give it ago after wasting all my betteries, so my head was a bit fried :joy:. I know I’m not so hot with the headtracking after being in the goggles for a while, concentration thing.

I heard the golf was shutting down last year, so have been waiting. March 31st was the final day. It’s good for practising, it has tall things, small things, gaps, open areas. I thought it may have been a tad rude while it was still open and people were teeing off :joy:

@Leylo1971 just subbed to your Tube channel so I can watch your clip on TV, my advert blocker makes it a pain to watch on computer screen… :grin:

Haha, cheers mate. I like them ad blockers if they get me more subs😂