A short film of Glencoe & Rannoch Moor

Great video, beautiful scenery, and to think it wasn’t that many years ago that you’d have had to hire a helicopter to get such footage. :smiley:

1 Like

Very true!

1 Like

Thanks for all the detail. Lovely work!!

1 Like

God, I love that place. Hope to get up there again soon. Nicely shot and edited.

1 Like

You be pleased to know that the Committee have considered your video worthy of the Movie Director Badge.

Wear it with pride.

4 Likes

There is. :point_up_2:

2 Likes

I’m absolutely delighted! Thank you! :grinning:

3 Likes

Well… don’t I feel stoopid! :wink:

2 Likes

Stunning :ok_hand:

1 Like

Great video ! For those going up there, be VERY wary if driving at night in the dark. During a 3 Peaks Challenge, drove through Glencoe at midnight and both sides of the road were full of deer, some walking, some lying down, some strolling along white line. We had to slow down to walking pace 'cause they don’t half make a mess of your mini bus, so look out please.

2 Likes

Thanks Frank!

Great video John - you really make those colours POP! regardless of the weather.

1 Like

Cheers Gavin :+1: you know me, I like to have my colours looking like the old Fuji Velvia film from years ago (Showing my age :joy:).

1 Like

Great footage I love the warm feeling :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks @Jar :+1:

1 Like

A great video from a well known beauty spot. You show angles that makes the place “unknown” to me. Thanks for posting

1 Like

Fantastic footage John! Was wondering how I had missed this and then noticed the date was before I had joined :grin: I can’t wait until I can get up to Scotland and enjoy all your amazing scenery :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Cheers Steve :+1: Hopefully you’ll get up here sometime soon, just watch out for the midges and hope it doesn’t rain :wink: :grinning:

1 Like