A stunning sunrise over Blackpool this morning

29 Likes

I knee it was going to be good when I set off to work this morning at 5.30. Pity I’m working. Oh well double time.
Hopefully tomorrow.
Nice shots

2 Likes

@stevesb nice to know someone is keeping the economy going Steve. :wink:

2 Likes

If you’re on Facebook try posting them here Blackpool & Fylde COAST Past, Present and Future. - I’m sure they’ll be appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@MartG1960 just requested to join, thanks.

1 Like

Amazing shots Phil
What drone did you use and any filters?

2 Likes

@Olly50 M2P, no filters.

1 Like

you had better luck with yours yesterday than i did with mine today, the sun wasn’t playing the game this morning.

8 Likes

You must have been down around the same time as me and in a similar location (although I didn’t see any other drones).

1 Like

@markas Up by North pier, I didn’t see any others either.

1 Like

Wear carnations or carry newspapers next time ;o)

3 Likes

Wow! I am so inspired by your images I intend to see what I can get here on the east coast.

3 Likes

@markas @stevesb I always fly in stealth mode.

3 Likes

I was in front of the comedy carpet.

2 Likes

@markas @stevesb @MartG1960 seems to be a few of us fly Blackpool we should arrange a meet.

2 Likes

Definitely, the sea front is my go to place as its so easy to get to.

@markas @stevesb @MartG1960 best arrange it soon now that we can meet in small groups before May when the piles will start arriving.

1 Like

@Diveuk Phil,live in Morecambe, but as you can see a 40min drive down to B/pool isn’t a problem for me I presume a early morning meet would be best and give us a chance of getting some sunrise shots.
I propose tomorrow morning.
Meet about 6,15 on the comedy carpet.
@MartG1960 @Diveuk @markas
What do you think Mark, Phil and Martin.

@stevesb I will be there from about 05.45.

That’s 2 of us. And I’m bringing a bloody flask. I didn’t this morning. Wish I had.:rofl:

1 Like