A sunny day at Pendle Hill

A sunny but cold day at the end of February afforded us an overdue day out with the drones, this video of Pendle Hill and the Sawley Abbey video posted recently were the result…

Standing tall over Lancashire is the mighty Pendle Hill, haunted by tales of the Pendle Witches; desolate and windswept. Yet the hill draws visitors aplenty, some of whom can be seen in the video, having slogged up the steep slopes to see the amazing views from the summit…

13 Likes

Nice video I used to slope soar on pendle with a mini phase glider

1 Like

Thanks John, I bet that was fun, havent tried RC gliding, but had a go in a Venture T2 glider in Shropshire many years ago, was fun…

Stunning landscape, excellent colour balance. Thanks for the visual introduction to a part of England I don’t know but now keen to visit and fly!

1 Like

Thanks Mozzer, lotes of things locally too, Yorkshire Dales, Forest of Bowland and Lakes are all within easy striking distance…

Thanks AD for the recommendation its top of the list for an early summer flying visit .

1 Like

AlbionDrones
WOW I just love that video scene and music just makes it🤗well done. I have just purchased a DJI mini 4 pro, so I am starting at the bottom of the ladder and I reach to the top like you I will be well chuffed.
regards
Chris

1 Like

Hi Chris,

Thanks, glad it was enjoyed… I only started in August 2022 with a MIN3 Pro, so if I can get here, so can anyone else, just takes practice and focus, nothing more…

MINI4 Pro is a very good drone, I keep thinking about whether to upgraee my MINI3 Pro, but othern items need updating first, I have gone from one to 3 drones and just updated my laptop to allow simpler and faster video editing, next is some more batteries and an RC Controller for the AVATA, then a Osmo Pocket 3 Gimball camera, and only then can I think about possibly updating the MINI3 Pro - tbh I will probably wait util the MINI5 Pro comes out…