Action Man Parachutist dropped from Mavic Pro

That’s so cool

1 Like

A childhood dream fulfilled right there :smile: Now if we could just get a couple of shots of Action Man in an old plastic jeep, on fire, going of a cliff…

I was a disturbed child :innocent:

2 Likes

Brilliant :smiley:

1 Like

Are you still around @SKY808 mate??

1 Like

Yes!

I thought you might like this LinkedIn post I made today:

Are Drones rightly getting bad press?

Drones are becoming commonplace and seem to have been received with varying degrees of suspicion. Sure we need to be aware of they way we operate them and I added my voice to, and applauded the recent push for a registration scheme. The recent airport problem did not help but I think people on the inside know more than they are publicising on that episode.

However, I find some people’s reactions on social to drones comical, like the natives who thought a camera stole their soul in the Tarzan films. We all watch and enjoy TV and see frequent drone footage with no problem. Someone have a polite word with David Attenborough will you? Soon as it’s of somewhere near them there instead of being happy to see a view that only a bird would see 20 years ago of somewhere familiar and personal, there is fake outrage from people of ill will. The same people who know the ins and outs of other people’s lives and thoughts as they scour social media for their next hit. Just saying.

Much of the amateur drone footage is no more invasive than a Sunday stroll in a public place. There seems to be a height phobia. Any photos or video above 8m seems to bring out paranoias.

I guess I suggest we be open minded and enjoy the spectacle but be aware.