Adding new drone to existing account + DJI refresh

Hi I already own a dji mini 2.
I have just bought a mini 4 pro. When I logged in to the controller, it showed one aircraft already, the mini2.so can I add my new 4 pro to this account and activate dji refresh on it, or should I create a separate account for the new drone?

Cheers.

This

I have just done exactly that …. Activate the drone / controller with your ‘normal’ log on details.

Can I remove the older mini 2 from the rc2 controller?

Yes if you dont own it anymore

The fly app is the same on any device, it will show the drones that are registered to that account

Load it on your phone and you can view all your flights and data plus all the drones currently registered

Ok thanks.

I am not getting rid of the mini2.

It’s a tough old bird and will keep it for trips or countries that might be a bit sketchy :+1:

1 Like

Goodluck on that :see_no_evil:

Second drone added and refresh package sorted.
Thank you for your help.

I’m confused as it must be me missed that a mini 2 can work on rc2 controller.

I have just got a Mini 4 Pro, and on the RC2 I can ‘see’ my Mini 2, and can see flight history but I suspect that I cannot control the drone.

Thought when @Sparkyws confirmed you could remove it from RC2 I actually thought I missed something as I’m looking for a wee drone for my grandson and mini 2 on my spare RC2 controller been perfect.

Enjoy Peter the new bird. :+1:t2:

1 Like

When you log into your DJI fly app on any device it will show all the drones linked to that account

But that doesn’t mean you can use that device to fly them, and if you remove a device from your account it will be removed from all devices linked to you account