Aftermarket NFC and GPS trackers for finding lost drones

Winnes Small Gps Tracker for Kids Elderly Wallet GSM GPS Real Time Outdoor Anti Lost GPS Tracker Locator With App for IOS and Android Amazon.co.uk

Get one today by 10 pm

Going chance my arm with apple cannot go wrong at that price Kirky.

The air tag or the one in link derek

The airtag it is gps so thought it would be ok did look at others but limited range apple come up trumps for me in the end Kirky. :+1:

But their range maxes out at about 30 feet , and the range on AirTags is functionally infinite as long as there’s someone with an iPhone nearby.

Pasted from Google

If it’s long way out in a field or woods your done for surely , it has to have a device apple nearby
To transmit to you to your apple device

I take it if my mini lands somewhere i can track with my iphone if its out of power Kirky. :thinking:

You can only track it if there’s an apple device within range of the drone / airtag for it to send a signal to you ( your device ) as with a proper tracker you’ve got instant access , if you lose yr drone in the middle of no where there’s not a lot of hope in someone passing by with an I phone , which would hopefully then send you location
Real time gps tracker with SIM card in it , hope that makes sense , the air tags are good for certain things but I wouldn’t for that :point_up:t2:

Oh right i got you now many thanks for that Kirky. :+1:

1 Like

Just to add I don’t think DJI will ever make it so we can keep tabs on our drones when lost ,
Every time they sell you a drone they make money , every time you lose a drone they make more money think about it , just my opinion :+1:t2:

I have been flying drones and rc planes for years and i have only smashed up a p51 mustang Kirky maybe i am doing it right so far touch wood.

Seems like you are mate , which is more than I can say for myself sometimes but we learn or do we :smile:

My sentiments exactly just enjoy and fly i say mini 2 best thing come along since my phantom i must say they have come along way with drones now since that. :smile:

I no :person_facepalming:t2: it’s a bit like cars , you get a new model & what do they do face lift it then the arse price falls out your car great eahh , not :smile: