Albion Drones wins the acclaimed Drone Show Showreel Awards

Congrats to Suzanne. Well deserved.

16 Likes

Well done @AlbionDrones some achievement considering you’ve only been flying for such a short time :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks Mickey Moo, much appreciated…

I was completely floored by winning the Showreel show, I knew our showreel was good, but there were others I thought better… When Tony asked me to come on the show after the video was played he said he was asking all of the top 3, so I was expecting to be 3rd or possibly 2nd, not to win it!

Its a nice pat on the back for our work and editing skills…

5 Likes

Thsnks Darren, its 16 months flying now, think I am getting the hang of the MIN3 and the AIR3, lot of learning to do with the AVATA yet though…

Hi Suzanne congratulations your video is fantastic a very worthy winner.
Also shooting when the light was right really helped your work to stand out and the editing too
Cheers Dave

1 Like

Thanks Dave… the lighting is what it is, some of the places were planned for specific visit times - such as Callanish Standing Stones, the rest of them are pot luck, we have travel plans and stops organised, but have to take what the weather gives us on the day!

Well done Suzanne @AlbionDrones worthy winner :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thanks Andy :slight_smile: Much appreciated…

Well done, this sort of stuff should really give me the kick up the butt to get back into doing videos instead of just photos.

1 Like

Congratulations from me too.

1 Like

No surprise to me - after all the efforts and dedication you’ve shown during 2023 - a truly worthy winner

Congratulations Suzanne - you’ve shown us all what can be achieved :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Congratulations Suzanne. Well deserved.

1 Like

Thans Ade :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Well done Suzanne, worthy winner :+1:

1 Like

Thanks John, tbh I do think anyone can do it, all it takes is focus and the opportunity to go out and fly, and then time to edit it :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks Mick, appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome well deserved Suzanne :clap:t2:

1 Like

Thanks Rich, appreciated… I didnt want to shout about it as I idnt want folks thinking I was boasting, hence I didnt say owt on here :slight_smile:

2 Likes