Another place on crosby beach (shot by Mavic Mini 1)

The clips from video were shot sometime a year ago. The scene of crosby beach was fabulous that day but the shot looks somehow very amateur since this is probably my first few experiences on mini after I got it in new year of 2020.

Edited it using vediostudio. BGM is your hand in mine by explosion in the sky

15 Likes

That is beautiful, very well put together well done :+1:

thanks so much :grinning:

Wow!

I have lived here for 32 years and it has never looked that good!

Absolutely Stunning!

Thanks so much. I was lucky to see that view as well. I have been to crosby beaches multiple times in the last few years but it was my first time to see that sunset light in video :rofl:

3 Likes

Fantastic video, that lava sky at the end just beautiful. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks!
Yes, the beauty of the nature :smile:

1 Like

Total bollocks! Amateurish my arse (as Jim Doyle would have said) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This is superb, stunning and very well put together by someone who isn’t a self-described newbie amateur!. Congratulations.

2 Likes

This video is my very first video using Mini drone and videostudio, haha. I think it is the beautiful scene of crosby beach that contributes most :blush:

2 Likes

Brilliant :clap:. Outstanding footage and editing. Great work.

1 Like

You are doing yourself a disservice!

I have flown here and made videos in the past and nothing I have produced ever come out like this! You should be proud.

It actually gave me an idea of a video style I would like to shoot down there now! Watch out for it in the near future and know it was inspired by your work :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

Thanks for your like!

1 Like

Yes, the place is worthy repetitive drone fly and record as it has so many to explore for drone video. Actually, I have just visited the place today and flied my drone for a while. But today’s sunset is a bit dull…

1 Like

If you don’t already know just be careful as you are not actually supposed to fly a drone on any of the sefton coastline as it is a SSSI thier policy is so vague. I had a complaint in the passed (on twitter) once I challenged their policy they stopped the conversation and I have not heard anything since.

But for warned is forearmed!

oh, I did not know that, thanks for the warning!

Loved it mate :+1:t3:

This is lovely very atmospheric

Thanks!