Antenna for Vista

Need a new antenna for a vista, and was just told to use CAADX ones. I assume these are OK for DJI Vista…

Stocks a right PITA atm!!

Actually someone said yesterday as was opening up the neb pro package that it’d be a walksnail one, and funnily enuf… looks identical!

1 Like

The Vista antennas are Walksnail antennas so you can use them. They aren’t that good a quality though so best to use an alternative if you can find one (stock is shocking at the moment) :slightly_frowning_face:

Yeah well I know they smash up. Any recommendations? Also is it worth the crystal patch antennas? Use stock on goggles (v2) still. Got to a decent distance tbh

I use the crystal patch set and its pretty good but dont expect twice the range or anything like that. The TrueRC patch antennas are supposed to be really good and probably what I would get if I didn’t already have the Crystal Patch. As for the quad antenna recommendations I really like the TrueRC Singularity Matchstick carbon edition. They really take a beating but hard to find and quite expensive compared to other options

I’ve got a couple of the walk snail ones as they are the ones that came with my vistas.

I stocked up from china last time as they are out of stock over here most places