Any reasons not to sell my Mavic zoom?

:joy: :joy:The perfect answer, just get closer!

Pardon?

Just don’t try twisting your nipples to get jazzfm :joy:

Hi all … I’m a 61 yrs young Granny bag and drone lover …A Mavic 2 zoom combo owner too and have been emotional about possibly having to sell mine…I’ve been studying the A2cofc mocks … and have realised I can’t really fly it now unless I go in the middle of nowhere or get a GVC with umpteen bolt ons :0( its gonna kill me but …I think I’m gonna put the cash towards a gaming pc so that I can use the dji simulator , get better flying skills , and also use it to edit 4 k video.I’ve not much experience at all but I found it easier, nicer to fly the M2 zoom than my new mini 2 . I Think we should sell while we could still get a decent price.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:They don’t work!

Put the Mavic Zoom up on eBay. Got three bids already.

2 Likes

EBay’s good apart from they sting you for at least 10% after the sale :rage:

2 Likes

That’s if you don’t get scammed first by someone claiming to have a shipping container waiting :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Luckily, I had an offer at the weekend - 80% off final value fees. So if it sells for £600 the fees will be £12.
I usually wait for offers to sell high value items. I seem to get them about every 3-4 weeks.

Good work, wish I had that code when I sold my 2 pro :unamused:

2 Likes

:rofl: Touch wood, only been scammed once in £15 years on eBay and that was buying something “too good to be true”.

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

:rofl: :joy: