Anyone here ever printed any of the Titan Dynamics planes

Interested in any experience with these - I’m thinking ahead already to my next build… I want to go bigger, further, faster than my current wing for the next one.

Just don’t know weather to stick with EPP for durability or have a go at 3D printing one (i already have the 3D printer)

thinking of their Super Talon but also how cool is their reaper drone clone “Avenger” (too big for me though)

From what I’ve read, 3D printed models fly once per model :rofl: I’d say stick with EPP :+1:t2:

1 Like

@Yith printed one once, and stuck to @DeanoG60 s rule above. I think if you use it for spars it’s not too bad and then cover it…

Be interesting though!

Just read the manual… cool… Now I wanna print one, lol

Mine was eclipson, but much the same…

Painless 360 did as well.

His experience was much the same as mine… Which makes me feel good that even someone with as much experience as him fecked it up…

Personally life is too short to have to reprint the entire plane after even the lightest crash… I’ll be sticking to foamies…

1 Like

Think Im gonna need to get a Drak then - just cant find anyone selling the original full size one in the uk. fecking expesive too :astonished:

1 Like

Not cheap and a great plane.