Anyone Looking for a Cheap Landing Pad?

Perhaps.

I use mine for cheap cinema tickets, prime, discount on amazon basics stuff and used to get spotify half price although that’s no longer available.

1 Like

Bought mine on Amazon, arrived next day. Surprisingly well made and large. Free postage on prime.
Doug

1 Like

Welcome Doug to the Forum !.
We may seem a mad lot of old buggers!, but, we have a laugh and a bit of banter !.
But we ALL have one love in common (and I ain’t talking of the wife!) drones !.
and more or less, any other subject you care to want to talk about !.
So, pull up a chair, sit back, look through our posts, and enjoy your time here !.
Lots of info in the Members Area, for you to read and print out, if you want to.
Feel free to ask questions, we have lots of “Clever Buggers” on our Forum who will almost certainly answer your queries.

1 Like

Thank you Chris, already posted a begginer’s question about my set up.
Just going for a fly on the seafront at HAYLING Island. No wind, sunny and warm.
Doug

1 Like

Aren’t landing pads so yesterday? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hand launching and hand catching :100:

@TassyWass, so they might be, but I want ten fingers and 2 eyes tomorrow as well ! :pray:
And while your at it, tell that to the Guy on this Forum who nearly took his eye out a couple of weeks ago, with his drone !.

Just be wary, they are cracking down on this Mrs has had 4 years and then had to prove her course, I’m now on my 4 years worth, we both work for a University and have .ac.uk addresses

Who’s cracking down?
I could get a new iMac with student discount Mmm off to look now…

What’s unidays anyone?

amazon

So you get the commission NEVER…

:grin:

The UNiDAYS discount is 10% and the freshers deal of a nice pair of beats is tempting . But with the iMac range up for upgrade (rumoured) it might be better to wait.

My previous 3 MacBooks all came with 20% discount and 3 years AppleCare included. Shame Apple changed to the UNiDAYS discount of 10%

Thanks chris
We all lived in hope my 2011 27” iMac is no longer updatable so am poised to buy a newer one
They released the iMac Pro last year so it maybe next year before they upgrade anything
The was an article yesterday saying the new phone had a similar performance as the 13” MacBook Pro but I can’t do FCPX on a phone not with these eyes anyway

Ah, whip it down here , i’ll soon stick a new mb in it, new cpu, RAM, and wallah !!.
Been building these things since the days of 486 SX 25 , with 4 mb of RAM, and a massive 170 mb hard drive !!! and it’s still in the loft in full working condition.

I have windows machine when I remember to turn it on it requires 2 brews a shopping trip and a bath before all the updates are installed
Not so with the iMac it just works ( expensive though it is)

The only difference between a Mac and a PC is the operating system.
This machine is dual boot SS drives, windows 7 pro (stick 10 up ya ass) and Mac Operating System OS X

My first pc was bought from escom back in the mid 90s
Then started building myself (that’s where all my money went for that extra FPS
my first pc was a 486 with sound card and CD-ROM and 4 meg of ram and a 14400 modem not much change out of grand

Can beat that “Time” Computer cost £1,700, windows 3.11, IBM Thinkpad, 1992

2 Likes

god bless the 14400 modems ! 4 bps (if you were lucky )