Anyone looking to buy? Discount available

As it’s my birthday today the very nice people at DJI have sent me a 12.5% discount voucher on a large selection of their drones…not the M2P unfortunately. I won’t be using it as I have just recently bought my M2P but if anyone is looking to buy any of the listed models (hopefully screenshots attached) then get in touch. First come first served but please note it goes without saying that I would expect payment up front to include onward postage. Either way I would still expect there to be a reasonable saving against the retail cost.

2 Likes

Chris, I don’t quite follow…

You want to buy the drone, receive it, then ship it on?

Would you not just give the discount code to whomever asked for it and let them buy it? :thinking:

That might be an option but not sure if the code is tied to my account and DJI Select membership. I suspect it might only work for my account as the email states that the discount coupon is added in my Codes & Coupons section of my account.

1 Like

Ah right, I see :+1:

On the DJI store app, under coupons, it allows you to send codes to a friend.

I don’t have the one your speaking of so not sure if it works.

Thanks. If that works I am happy to do it that way. I just wanted to give someone the opportunity to save a few quid, particularly if it is perhaps used for the benefit of a new flyer!

2 Likes

Callum, looks like you are right, I test shared the coupon via WhatsApp with my wife. So, if anyone is interested in the discount coupon let me know…I am sure we would all love to see someone benefit from the saving.

2 Likes

Glad that worked.

Hope someone can make use of it.

1 Like

@Sweetbaboo99

If no one else says it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

2 Likes

Thanks mate, appreciate the sentiment. Cobra poured, curry on the way and no work until Saturday night.

Hoping that a Hampshire meet up can be arranged with my fellow, local GADC members fairly soon. I am keen to get together for the chance to get some inspiration and learning under my belt.

2 Likes