Anyone wants to organize a meet on Sat 27th in the South East?

The weather is supposed to be sunny and the warmest so far this year

This coincides with some time off I have, so def will attend if weather holds out and it isn’t too far SE?

Where abouts are you thinking for the meet ?

Not too far SE as well for me please. Never been able to make a meetup, partly through fear!

No need, we’re a gentle bunch and like meeting new people :smiley:

To be honest I have only mentioned that the weather is “supposed” to be nice but I asked if someone fancies organise a meet, I have no idea about organizing it myself.

However I could suggest this place I found early Dec 2023

If you like the idea of meeting at Thameside Nature Discovery Park, put your name down, it’s fully sign posted and there’s a large car park you’d have to be visually impaired to miss it.

1. Francesco / Badly_Drone_Boy - Only if the weather permits it.

No one replied. So this is a no go

Cheers.

Why don’t you organise it :man_shrugging:

@Sparkyws

Well for one, I am too new, and I don’t have the required skillset to organize one and with only 3 days left it’s too short a time. Not as if it needs any logistic, as I’ve explained here, it’s dead easy to reach and there’s plenty of parking, also disabled bays are available, within easy reach of the Thames estuary, with plenty of free to fly land. So that would have been an easy location.

And with the fact that no one showed any interest at all in the “suggestion” I thought I’d better leave it out.

Sept 22 :man_shrugging:

Set a time, date, and location

Add as much info as possible, and see who comes :grimacing:

If you’re going anyway what’s to lose

@milkmanchris

Been there on my own in December so I’ve already got the t-shirt

I think I’ll take advantage of the good weather, and finish the task of pressure washing my mouldy paving stones, which I started last week but the bad weather stopped me half-way through, so that’ll be my chance of doing something more productive.

I’m up for the meet

Cool. For yesterday!

1 Like

“Better late than never” is the saying. :rofl:

Ah sorry perhaps another day then.

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

At least you got some interest now for organising on another good weather day :blush::blush:

1 Like