At last

Finally picked up my Mavic 2 Pro, it seems that it was well worth the wait even though I have yet to take it out of the house. Build quality seems good. I also got the Flymore kit so I have two extra batteries and other odds & ends. It all fits nicely into the Flymore case too. I have spent the last couple of days making sure that everything is fully charged and all firmware updated, its now all good to go. Hopefully will have some time & weather to get out with it this week.

1 Like

Thereā€™s nothing like feeling your heart pound in your chest as you watch it take to itā€™s maiden flight.
WAIT until the app on your phone shows a green bar at top left and the voice says ā€˜home point updated, please check it on the mapā€™
Use beginner mode for a short while until you get used to it. Take off in a nice open space to give you manoeuvre room in case you touch the wrong stick.
And then enjoy getting the feel of her. You will soon be proficient at taking off in some very confined spaces.

2 Likes

ā€œAnd then enjoy getting the feel of herā€ - careful now. This attracts comments.

2 Likes

lol. I think I just put back the cause of womenā€™s sufferage by about 70 years

1 Like