AT32 is here, anyone going to try it?

# AT32F435

5 UARTs. £20? Somewhere between an F405, and F722 (It actually has more storage than the F series, just not quite as quick). 405’s are pretty fine, so £20 for an FC? Who’s going to try it out.

Mads has a video here, speed it up as he only says how interesting it is for the first 5 mins

I’ve had one in my Baby Ape since first build :+1:

1 Like

So guess you can use the official 4.5 BF now. Guess had one of those pre-release/custom versions of it for a while, like I did on a whoop with an SPI based ELRS!

Just used the stock firmware it came with
Not that I’ve flown it so it hardly matters :laughing:

1 Like

I’m actually kinda excited by this, so I’m totally up for it.

Performance-wise, I’d still manage very happily with F405, but I think AT32 is probably only the second example I can recall of parts getting cheaper!

1 Like

and that is only a good thing…

when I first started FPV you could pick up a decent flight stack for under £40 these days you’re lucky if you can one under £100 :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

From the “shopping list” for my first build:

Airbot Omnibus F4 Nano V6 - £23.69
Airbot Ori 4in1 mini ESC 25A - £29.95

And not forgetting…

8 Pin JST-SH Omnibus to 4in1 ESC Cable £0.94!

So not quite under £40 (I wuz robbed!) but a long way short of current prices!

The Speedybee F405 V3 is around £55, which isn’t too bad these days (don’t use 411’s anymore anyone unless you have to, or on a whoop!)

I believe they coming out with AT32 ESCs soon (unless there already are some), so hopefully we see more decent priced full stacks soon too. I dunno if £55 for a full stack is reasonable or not… I’ve paid it before, so…

I have one of these too replace the mamba that I bricked seem ok…

NeutronRC AT32F435 Mini AIO Flight Controller - 35