Autel Evo II 2 leak - Now not a leak!

Ah, is that what’s making it cheaper than the 8K at the moment? Is that promo “presume-applied”?

Or is that a further 10% off?

Must not buy must not …

2 Likes

Fuck me that’s crazy cheap :grimacing:

1 Like

From Autel fulfilled by Amazon so legit

Indeed.

Free delivery to Wigan tomorrow if ordered in the next 9 minutes apparently :slight_smile:

1 Like

#Fleetaholic!

1 Like

Just think…

You can run the latest firmware every time and still have zero NFZs :drooling_face:

1 Like

1 Like

Did you all hear that then?

It sounded like Chris clicking on the Checkout button :scream:

2 Likes

@PingSpike Hi Rich,what do think,i am looking at this…

If it was summer and I wasn’t eying up a new Sony lens then maybe, and I just know if I bought one DJI would announce the M3P within a week

2 Likes

Which will only be compatible with the Fly app.

And no SDK for another year, meaning no Litchi.

And be full of NFZs :grimacing:

You know all of this to be true.

I think Tony mate, it might be cheaper to buy the Amazon one listed above and a couple of extra batteries - and it’d still be cheaper (and safer!) than that eBay link from a Chinese seller? :thinking:

1 Like

IT SAYS that the item posts from Leicester?

And even if they did, it wouldn’t see the light of day for another six months after any announcement.

And we’re not even at rumour mill level yet, much less FCC database listings, much less any formal announcement.

I’ll just leave all those valid points there :wink:

It says a lot of things mate :grimacing:

1 Like

THING IS it includes multicharger,and three batteries,and can be with me in 3 days…hmmm also,i do not have an amazon acc,since they shut me down after i claimed for fraud…

3 days? “Estimated 8th/9th” Today is 1st.

1 Like

I just did a quick tot-up.

Stand-alone 6K drone from Amazon, plus additional two more batteries, also from amazon - all on free next day delivery = £1,528.90

You’re only then missing a charging hub, a decent case, a few spare props and you’ve got a 6K Pro Rugged kit - all from amazon - all in the UK - all still cheaper than that chinese eBay listing :man_shrugging:

1 Like

oops think i got that wrong then,bollocks,but thanks for pointing it out… :+1: :+1: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like