Autel Evo Max 4T

Is that a 360 camera? :thinking:

1 Like

Unlikely, they’ve made no indication of venturing in to 360 :thinking:

At a guess, it’ll be an enterprise LED and / or the existing top avoidance sensors on the upcoming Evo II v3.

1 Like

Click bait topic title though Wayne, I was expecting to see photos of your new Labrador puppy :smiley:

Excuse my blown out picture, I was trying to reveal some hidden detail.

Front avoidance sensors are the same as the existing Evo II, leds and front arms are the same, payload is significant though. LiDAR sensor maybe? :thinking:

We’re only expecting the Evo II v3 and a new v3 smart controller, and the new smaller SE controller.

3 Likes

I read there may be a port on top for connecting other peripheral devices

1 Like

I’ll expect the DJI Lewis to launch shortly then…

Sorry. Getting bored in the F1 off-season… :upside_down_face: I’ll get me coat.

Like the current v2 enterprise?

1 Like

It’s clearly the same Evo II airframe and as you know, a seriously well built air frame at that, but re:

Soooo…

What if that significant payload wasn’t LiDAR but was instead a Micro Four Thirds (MFT) sensor? Capable of blowing the Mavic 3 Cine and the upcoming Inspire 3 clean out of the water?

1 Like

Scratch that…

It’s looking more thermal in this one:

Whatever it is, I think we’ll all be somewhat underwhelmed :blush:

If it’s just the v3 we can merge the threads.

Oh…

2 Likes

It’s got some nice specs!

The mesh networking with other drones is an interesting one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shall we play “Guess the price!”?

1 Like

Full spec sheet:

https://autelrobotics-offical-website.s3.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/statics/cdn/EVO+Max+4T/EVO+MAX+4T+Brochure.pdf

This is clever, I like this:

Communication nodes can be placed statically on hills or poles to provide full coverage to an area, or a swarm of drones can provide mobile communication points to extend the coverage of the entire group.

12.4 mile range is pretty good, and a 10x optical zoom on an 8K camera, IP43 rated for British weather too.

And it’s compatible with Autel Nest.

1 Like

If only they could reproduce … I’d buy TWO!

It does pretty much define “tech lust”, though. :swoon:

Here’s a better look at the Max 4T.

The hot swappable batteries thing is pretty cool, you could take off again instantly without needing to boot or wait for GPS locks.

And I’ve added the Dragonfish Nest at the end of the video to my lottery win list :smiley:

1 Like

USD$8,999