Bait bikes

Another pet project of mine!

3 Likes

What tracker you using there?

Its a modified vodaphone luggage tracker.
s-l400 (1)

3 Likes

Just watched Ep 1 and 2. Very well done! Sadly, I am not too surprised by the Police’s unwillingness to intervene, even with the overwhelming evidence that you’ve captured.

That tracker, what has been modified then? Software? Or just the way it’s fitted to the bike? Any further info on how this done would be great.

1 Like

The tracker can be taken apart and made to fit in more places! Still, before I bothered doing that I just used to glue the tracker to the underside of the seat and cover it in tape! Still worked well, out of many operations I have never failed to recover a bike or tracker.

2 Likes

Excellent effort and how typically disappointing that the police wont get involved. These rats need a good kicking imo. Good thay you kept it light hearted. Stay safe. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

North Yorkshire Police have lost several bait bikes, once because they forgot to charge the device ;o)

This, far more serious crime, remains unprosecuted another 3 years on, such is the lack of funding that the police is suffering.

1 Like

Some of you enjoyed the last one
https://youtu.be/tdwoWdnKIEo

@richardmarsh888 moved your post into your exsisting thread of the same topic :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Another great instalment @richardmarsh888 :clap:

Glad to see it paid off. Although shocked he only got a 7 months community order and a £230 fine, for not only stealing a bike but also assaulting a police officer - and with previous!

1 Like

Have you seen the ones on YT we’re they tie them with a long piece of nylon cord with plenty of slack, then it rips them off the bike when they get so far, :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This is full on … especially the last couple of clips :fearful::laughing:

1 Like

Just watched it, :joy::joy::joy: have you seen the bait laptop rucksacks ??? Oooooooh pmsl

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/5iMEf9LOzW4

Try this one actually :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m crying for laughs omg, there’s one on YT somewhere, the back of the truck / lorry its got oil on the floor :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Last one, sorry @richardmarsh888

1 Like

The acting on these is terrible :rofl:

I wondered if some was a set up / prank as it says but, the way some of there faces planted in the ground “ just for fun “ :cold_face::joy:

1 Like