Ban Drones in Beauty Spots - BBC 2 Jeremy Vine

Today on Jeremy Vine there was a bit of a discussion on if drones should be banned in beauty spots.

In true Jeremy Vine fashion there is the pro and the anti side of the discussion - its a very short chat for sure - the pro drone outdoor youtube guy Stephen Reid was very factful and quite good - his YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/@StephenJReid

Anti drone outdoor guy Phil Jones - he would ban them outright given half the chance it seems.

You can listen again on BBC Sounds - 1hr 36min in to Jeremy’s show.

You have have a good chuckle !

1 Like

Here’s a link to the episode:

thanks mate - I could not seem to get the link via the phone app for some reason

Ahh Jeremy would have us all cycling everywhere. I usually watch his show on Channel 5 in the morning. He almost never fails to mention cycling and how cars are bad for the roads. Some of his guests though, leave a lot to be desired ( more so the rights activists with more chips on their shoulders than our local chip shop sells in a year ) :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

I’d rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty teaspoon than listen to that ‘holier than thou pretentious cycling pr*ck’!!

7 Likes

I’m partial to a cycle now and then but I totally agree. :+1:

I guarantee that bicycles have killed more, and infuriated many, many more, than drones.
Ban Jeremy Whine (sic).

4 Likes

Gone off him because of prison sentence to Alex bell.Who I thought was a good tuber

1 Like

Jezzer is marmite

No better than the auditors, trying to get a rise out of people.

Judging by the comments in this thread he’s ticked another box off.

2 Likes

“I guarantee that bicycles have killed more, and infuriated many, many more, than drones.
Ban Jeremy Whine (sic).”

Err…I may have to revise that in the light of the Ukraine war…

1 Like

Vine is a :fist: :anchor:

1 Like

Exceptionally well said sir