Battery storage mini 4 pro

Sorry if this in the wrong place but I did search .
I’ve just received my mini 4 pro flymore but can anyone tell me if the batteries are kept in the charging hub do the batteries drop to their safe storage level automatically in the hub or do they need to be out of the hub to do their thing ? Also does the mini 4 pro have ADSB as it never flagged up so guess not . Many thanks

Yes they do, in or out of the hub

No, it doesn’t, DJI only offer it on drones over 250g

1 Like

Don’t sweat the ADS-B feature Scott.

Sod’s Law says the one plane that’s coming in low near where you’re flying doesn’t have it fitted anyway :blush:

1 Like

Thank you , just checking as had that problem before I think with the mini 2

1 Like

No not worried about it but just wondering if I had missed it in set up but good to know it’s not there although it is handy but mostly it warns of a that’s mega high and miles away lol.
First flight today , Emma got it for my birthday and so far very pleased with it looking forward to getting out and about with it if the weather warms up lol but no going out for my birthday tea lol

The Mini 2 was a firmware error, they corrected that as soon as it came to light

1 Like

That was fixed in a firmware upgrade ;o)

Yes but I was just saying it was a problem with the mini 2 at first before it got fixed hence the question to make sure there wasn’t anything like that this time as it’s been a long while since I’ve owned a mini , as it was a present I didn’t do any research on the mini 4 pro before getting it as I didn’t know she was getting for my birthday