Beautiful Hull : Life

This video is a collection of my drone footage from the weekend of 30th April 2021. I have combined a mixture of time-lapse and dramatic moves all synchronized with a very dramatic soundtrack.
It always amazes me just how much the music can affect how you “see” footage.
I recently bought a Projector so am able to watch this projected 12 foot across, it looks awesome and sounds amazing though big speakers.

Thanks.
Andy

13 Likes

Love the marina shot :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks, the bit top down view following the boat or the timelapse bit

1 Like

The fly over looking down, I think boats always make for good shooting. Especially when your just above there masts, can look really dramatic :+1:t3:

1 Like

Very nice. Yes the music makes it more dramatic.

1 Like

Incredible footage Andy , you’ve made Hull look beautiful, not that it isn’t already. Cities with rivers and estuaries are amazing subject matter and you have really done it justice, nice editing too. I love the bridge shot, very expansive, well done I wish I had some of that talent myself.

Tony

2 Likes

Thanks.

Thank you. I have another one in my Beautiful Hull series : https://youtu.be/3Fc7gkMiaY8
I was pretty happy with my editing.
Do you have a youtube channel ?

Andy

1 Like

@comedyhunter Andy, just looked at some of your Derby Canal videos too from your YouTube channel, very nice, great editing and inspiring, looking forward to seeing more, very well done and many thanks for sharing :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, glad you enjoyed those. It feels good to be actually helping the society with promoting what they are doing. Its a proper project that is going to take me months to complete.
As well as flying the route I am surveying it to google street view

Cheers
Andy

HI Andy

That other vid from your series is sensational, very nicely done. No I don’t have a You Tube channel, not a personal 0ne just a work one and that has nothing to do with photography. I have nothing in your league to be honest and when I am filming these days it tends to be in the same place, capturing friends flying model planes and helicopters which is my primary hobby. My problem is that I never have the time or patience to do the editing which is half the job. Your audio track added so much too.

Thanks for sending that link

Tony

1 Like

Thank you, ah yes these things do take time. You should get a youtube channel up and running, its fun.
I always select music that brings my video to life, poor music can ruin a video so I take ages on that bit and make sure I line up key moments in the music flow to key moments in the video footage.

Andy

1 Like