Bennerley Viaduct - 17/07/2021

My neck of the woods only 5 min drive :slight_smile: so ill be down to join ya! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m only 10 mins from here but I’m away this weekend :frowning: Count me in next time though!

3 Likes

Put me down as a possibility for both please.

1 Like

Can’t we get down the road and park on the ground to the north of the viaduct?

You can park where ever is easier for you :+1:t2:

I’ve only been here once before and I’m not local so was just stating where I’ll be parking :slightly_smiling_face:

Here:

For anybody who missed it :+1:t2:

I was thinking more like here

Pretty sure its fenced off to vehicle access. But could be wrong as again I’m not local.

yea cant really drive to it have to park round near the gate and walk down to it

This is almost where we stand and fly :laughing:

Closest to get a car is here, but blocking a gate which might be a problem to somebody

But if that gate wasn’t there it would be so much better :smiley:

1 Like

I would love to join you guys but my Mrs has made plans to see her brother :confused: hopefully next time :crossed_fingers:t2:

might be there depends on how i am arthritis in hands or wiffy might want to go out, if not have a good day

1 Like

It’s going to be hot tomorrow. I’m bringing ice to put down my pants :laughing:

Yeah, pack your sun screen! Lol

I’m currently charging my packs and printing a new antenna mount lol

Print several in case you stack it

Yeah, I need too lol but only got time to print one for tomorrow lol

make sure ya bring plenty of fluids and sun cream as its meant to get round 30 degrees

I’m bringing my fishing umbrella

2 Likes

dean best to bring tthe cream doesntt wanna look red again haha! and i wont be flying as my drone is still with DJI after the l;astt meet (yikes) luckly i aint paying for ANY repairs :slight_smile: bout£170 worth :open_mouth:

1 Like