Bennerley Viaduct meetup 11/10/20

Hi all.

If the weather eases off, does anyone want to come to Bennerley Viaduct a week this Sunday? Best on a Sunday really as the renovation workers are on their day off. It’s near Nottingham / Derby and there is no hassle from the public.

There is limited parking here

Here is the area. Please like so I can win the comp :grin: :grin: :grin:

https://greyarro.ws/t/rtf-photo-competition-open-20-09-to-03-10/20236/98?u=notveryprettyboy

1 Like

Hi
Would be interested another day, am (hopefully) away from the 10th for a week, let me know if/when you fancy some company another time.
Thanks for the invite. If COVID restrictions prevent me from going, am def interested.
Eddie.

1 Like

Will do mate

I’ll be driving by then just need to see if my good lady is happy for me to go out and play
I tire easily and she is very protective
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

I live 15mins away from viaduct so if free will pop over

1 Like

It’s a 10 min walk from the car park. You need to look after yourself.
And don’t forget, I can always pick you up :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Bet I can get a Land Rover closer TeHe :laughing:

1 Like

Hi Karl,
A little bit to far for me to travel and walk, but good luck for the weather

1 Like

Bennerley Viduct with my osmo 3

1 Like

Hi
Im very interested not sure what time I could make it, from the parking area where is the entrance to the site?
John

It’s around a 1km walk. You walk down the road 2-300 metres and enter a public footpath (circled), then carry on. Just before the viaduct there is a fence with a gate. But the gate has a big hole in it :grin:

I’m only about 20 minutes away from Bennerley Viaduct and was shooting there just last week!

Would be happy to join for a meetup on Sunday, though I may bring the little one along as well.

1 Like

Brilliant. We’ll all decide a time Friday / Saturday?

Hi all. Is anyone coming? If so, what time is best? I can be there from about 11am onwards?

Hi, literally just joined the forum! If the weather still looks dry in the morning I’ll come over. (I’m by BHX so about 50min drive) Any objections to me flying an fov wing with you guys or would you rather keep it drones only? - I also fly drones so not an issue if its a problem.

You’re good to come if you can make it. There’s plenty of room for a wing.

Great Thanks, I’ll hopefully see you there.

Right, no one except John is replying now, I’ll be there at around 11am. Everyone welcome for a fly and a chat.
Park at the above location, and I will probably be sitting here to have a good all round spot to chase the bikes if they are there. (@JohnP bring a quad if you can cos it’s perfect for it, and if you want chase action)…

@notveryprettyboy

Sorry Karl, I’ll not be there,hope you’re not ‘billy no mates’ on your tod.
See you in the week sometime ???
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

Will do, definitely going to come down assuming there isn’t a drastic change in the weather forecast.

1 Like