Best Say Hi

Hi there,

Been on here for a little over a month and well I have been a little rude and not said “Hi” or introduced myself. Felt now was as good as time as ever as I have posted a few times and commented and I guess its the proper thing to do.

So …

I am Peter from Tamworth
A keen photographer ( who does not get enough time to do it any more ) but also enjoy the outdoors, mountain biking, running, swimming and now drone flying.

Been toying with the idea of getting a drone for some time and it was an Amazon Prime deal along with some savings from lockdown that made me pull the trigger and WOW I wish I had done it sooner.

I found this site when I came across the Drone Sence site and wow what a tool that is and my hats off to the creators of that useful bit of kit.

Also, wish to think each of you who has passed comment/feedback or advice my way - this site has a great community of very knowledgeable people. Thanks for making me feel very welcome and aiding in building my confidence up exploring new places to fly.

4 Likes

Welcome Peter

Just down the A5 in Walsall so not far away

John

1 Like

@LE60LAD a (three year) belated welcome from a fellow  O|||||||O  fan and also a JoC member :wink:

1 Like

Its awesome how different hobbies have paths that cross

Sadly don’t have the Renegade Trailhawk that is in my profile pic any more - it did get an upgrade to a Wrangler Rubicon for a bit but then I had to be sensible and we are back in a Renegade again - this time a Limited 4wd