Big Club Meet 3-4 July 2021

Well i’m getting really excited about this meet, and i’m not even coming
Although the wife did say go if you want, but how many pair of shoe’s is it going to cost me :joy:

Really hope the weather holds out and look forward to all the pic’s

2 Likes

My guess is ALOT of shoes :grin:

4 Likes

Bargain, see you there :smirk::joy:

1 Like

Always lots of dead man shoe bargains on eBay and marketplace :wink:

1 Like

And live factory fresh bargains too!

I shall be rocking these bad boys at the meet next weekend. The white ones have already arrived and will be tested in a few minutes when I take Dogzilla for a swim

3 Likes

If i bought them Steve, my funeral would be the week after :rofl:

And your shoes on eBay soon after

1 Like

Not to worry Mick, they sell black funeral suits on ebay too. You could buy one at the same time :joy:

I still have my suit from my old job erm funeral director :wink:, so £24.99 could go behind the bar :joy:

I don’t (normally) drink, but seeing as you’ve offered! :grinning:

1 Like

So shoes sorted, funeral suit organised along with bar money.

So your good to come along then? :joy:

Of course!!!

1 Like

Told ya bring her along we’ll all sign an anniversary card for you :grin: :ok_hand:t2: :rofl:

disclaimer you need to supply the card, we’ll just sign it! :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll bring a pen then.

2 Likes

Who’s going to win this prestigious award by giving us the most dramatic crash of the event :thinking:

The Broken Propellor Award 2021

8 Likes

I hope its not me

:grimacing:

Decals ready to go on the car for the drive down.

And the shirt ready to wear.

4 Likes

That’s brilliant!
I did have a uniform sorted out, but I’ll bin it :+1:

Have a great time this weekend guys, looking forward to seeing lots of photos/videos :+1: I really do wish I could have come down, but can’t afford to take the time off work what with things just starting to get going again after all the restrictions on the wedding industry. Maybe next time :+1: :grinning:

5 Likes

Grab it while you can John. 9 off from my work this week with it. There are 5 in our dept I’m the only one that’s not got it.First cases since it all started.
I’m now testing every day.

4 Likes