Big Club Meet 3-4 July 2021

Thats got me wondering… who’s coming from the furthest away? :thinking:

3 Likes

plus stop(s) for Dogzilla

Just looked on net for a gas cylinder for the stove I was given. EPIgas - looks like no longer available in the UK.!

Batteries on charge, house lights dimming …

1 Like

I have a spare small stove and gas you can borrow for your dogs bacon

2 Likes

It’s find everything and start the slow process of packing for me tonight.
Battery charging day/evening tomorrow ready for an early drive on Saturday.

Just hope the weather stays like this ! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks for that, I’ll try and find one on the way - stove’s a luxury rather than necessity, just need it for hot water for coffee. I don’t get bacon so dog has no chance!

1 Like

Don’t get bacon?!? :astonished: I’m sure Dogzilla will manage to sneak a rasher or two off of someone :grin:

I don’t envy any of you Southerners the journey. I used to regularly have to travel back up here after working in Worthing or Burgess Hill on a Friday afternoon and 6 - 7 hrs wasn’t out of the question.

Best of luck to all of you. :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you for your opyimism! :slight_smile:

I know Thursday traffic is probably far less than Friday traffic but looking at Googly maps it seems to be fairly incident free at the moment 16:45. Just one red area where there has been a crash on the Winchester section of the M3.

And look - some people are already there! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Let’s hope not lol

If you think the motorways around the West Midlands are quick, you haven’t been on one lately have you?

Try the M25 for size John, the UKs and possibly the world’s largest carpark, especially on a Friday afternoon/evening :rofl:

1 Like

Been there, done that blah de blah etc. Spent 4 hours one day getting off the M25 onto the M1, had a nice chat with the guy in the Quatroporte next to me though.

My poor brain wouldn’t cope with a full blown FPV, even 3D glasses do my head in!
Already got the SC and Goggles, so it won’t cost me anything.

1 Like

Come over to the Big Meet this weekend and try some fpv John if you’re free. It’s honestly not that bad. I get motion sickness in vr goggles so thought I would struggle with fpv but I’ve not had any issues at all :+1:t2:

I’m coming mate, be there early morning

Mavic 2 batteries charged CHECK
Mini 2 batteries charged CHECK
Phantom 4 batteries charged CHECK
Mini 2 controller charged CHECK
Mavic 2 controller charged CHECK
Phantom 4 controllers charged CHECK
Mavic Air 2 batteries charged NOT YET
Mavic Air 2 controller charged NOT YET
Inspire Pro batteries charged NOT YET
Inspire Pro controller charged CHECK
Crystalsky batteries charged CHECK
Smart Controller charged NOT YET
Firmware checked CHECK
Still got tomorrow and Friday thank God!

3 Likes

Thats an extensive check list John :astonished: Bringing a 7.5 Tonne truck with that lot in the back? :grin:

That’s not all, there’s the Z3 box to bring and the Goggles to charge, and the camera controller to charge, and the backup tablets to charge, will it never end?

Tents up getting an airing :slightly_smiling_face:
2 hr drive Saturday morning

3 Likes

There’s not a lot of room on that flying field!

1 Like