Big Meet 2023 - Photography Competition now open

Guys and Gals, who attended…

Three prizes up for grabs, and let me say this year I’ll wait till the winners are decided before sourcing the prizes, no sending a cooling fan for FPV VTX to a guy who has DJI drones (sorry @milkmanchris)

Categories are:-

1. Best landscape photograph taken at the Big Meet 2023, by drone
  2. Most humorous photograph taken at the Big Meet 2023, by any media device
  3. Most creative/artistic video predominately filmed at Big Meet 2023, predominately by drone

I’m using the word predominantly for the video category to allow title roles, build up footage, scene setting etc. as part of the creative process. But be aware videos not within this spirit will be deleted.

Entry is only for people who attended and of course entries must have been taken at the event.
The limit of entries, per category for each entrant is three, so choose your best :laughing
Closing date, midnight Saturday 24th June 2023.

All entries will be judged by your peers on this forum. In the event of any ties the organisers of the BM2023 will have the final say,
After which the prizes will procured, see above, and posted out to the deserving winners.

For clarity please use this thread for questions, discussions, banter, insults all the usual stuff and the following threads to post your actual entries.

Looking forward to see what I missed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

:laughing:

ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
Voting will start soon :smiley:

Voting now OPEN

here…

2 Likes

Votes cast, thanks Steve :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for organising Steve.

1 Like

Winners now announced

1 Like

All prizes now issued to our worthy winners.
Well done guys :+1:

3 Likes