BIG MEET - 9th to 11th June, 2023

Thanks.

Was just a query.

Would hate for the weather to be poor. And great the weekend before.

It will be great anyway.

1 Like

We have every faith that the Big Meet will go ahead as planned

230438_1348548

I’m really looking forward to the meet up, and I would like to bring me caravan and wife… I assume it will be slightly more than the camping rate…
Is it pay upfront. or on arrival??

Me GADC stickers arrived today, thank you very much :+1: :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

It will be the same as the camping rate :+1:

1 Like

Ooo… we’re expecting it worse than last year?
Just A Bit Windy Windy GIF - Just A Bit Windy Windy Day GIFs

I remembered I had this video… strange how the wing never actually goes forward…

Ground speed 0mph , Air speed 150mph :laughing:

Now that we have a confirmed Loaction Corby and confirmed date 9th-11th June 2023 we need to find out how many are planning on camping and how many are planning on day visits to get a rough idea of numbers. Please register your intention in the below poll (to be clear you’re not committing by voting, this is to get an idea of numbers likely to attend)

Camping Vs Day Visits
  • Camping
  • Day Visit Saturday 10th June
  • Day Visit Sunday 11th June
  • Day Visit both days

0 voters

3 Likes

Carry on

:grinning:

1 Like

tent-flying-away

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-camping

I actually laughed out loud at that :rofl:

1 Like

I’d also imagine that to have the second as a fallback would mean booking/paying for things like portaloos for BOTH weekends, whether or not used?

1 Like

I believe that voting for both weekends just means your vote was counted on both weekends when the vote was counted :+1:t2:

so when they counted the votes for each weekend before starting the count it would of started at what ever number of people had voted for both.

so if 10 people had voted both and 5 people voted for the 1st weekend then the count for the 1st weekend would be 15

and if 7 people voted for the 2nd weekend then the count would of been 17 resluting in the 2nd weekend winning the vote :+1:t2:

as an example.

What a shame it’s the second weekend. The first was my birthday (one with a zero on the end) and it would have been free beer, hot dogs, cake and discreet adult entertainment all weekend long.

Oh well, just a weekend’s flying and enjoying good company then …

If you order the portaloo early do you get a good discount :thinking:

You’re talking shit now mate

1 Like

Sorry was just taking the piss

Can always postpone your Birthday for a week Rob :laughing:

But being 30 is nothing special :joy: