Blackpool North Shore

8 Likes

1:29 is aimed @PingSpike I guess?

:rofl:

1 Like

i was almost sick at the spiral effect … nice and clear though … I confess i am not a fan of the music - much prefer ambient sounds …waves / birds / wind etc but we are all different …

Great stuff mate …thank you for sharing

I have never been to Blackpool so thanks for allowing me to see it.

Great flying.

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Blackpool - LOVE IT in all its tackiness but love it …

Go in October for the illuminations … (looking forward to that drone flight down through the illuminations btw :wink: )

2 Likes

Hi Phillip,
Nice video - can I ask what software you used to edit it please ??
Thanks.
Richard

Thanks, I use Premier Pro.

Hi Phillip,
Thanks for the info - I’m already subscribed to Photoshop and as Adobe want £20 a month for Premiere Pro - that would be my editor of choice - but too expensive for me !! I tried the free version of Davinci Resolve but found that too complex. I think Premiere Pro is the one for me as I am well used to the Photoshop way of doing things. Have to start saving !!!
Great video again - what drone was it you used too please ??
Regards,
Richard

I was the same, tried Da Vinci, it just seemed so complicated and unintuitive to me, PP is much more intuitive and comes with so many usable built in effects.

That was my first flight with the Mini 2, well impressed with it, flies as well as my M2P and the camera is amazing for its size.

1 Like

Thanks Phillip,
Interesting that you too found DaVinci a bit ‘complex’. Plus your video was shot on a Mini 2. I liked the flip - don’t think I can do that with my Mavi2 2 Pro however !!
Regards,
Richard

Confession time…The flip was edited in, that is what I meant about usable effects, just add a rotation effect, add waypoints where you want it to start and end, select vertical or horizontal, select rotation degrees, done.

Hi Phillip,
OK but still a nice effect no matter how you achieved it. Another tick in the box for Adobe Premiere Pro though without a doubt. Seems this is the way I must go myself eventually.
Regards,
Richard